Recognising outstanding holographic projects
Each year since its inception the International Hologram Manufacturers Association (IHMA) has given Excellence in Holography awards to outstanding holographic projects for the year.
Sponsored by the industry newsletter Holography News®, these awards and commendations which will be presented during the Holography Conference dinner on Thursday, 7 November 2013. Hologram products or techniques introduced over the previous year which represent the best in the industry for innovation and commercial potential.
Award Trophies designed and sponsored by Laczynski and Angus Creative Consultancy.
- Innovation in Holographic Technique - for new techniques in origination, design or other aspects of creating a hologram
- Innovation in Holographic Production and OEM Product - for new production techniques or technology and new types of component holograms
- Best Origination- for the design artwork and techniques used in the origination
- Best Applied Security Product - for holograms used by customers to secure their product or document
- Best Applied Decorative Product - for holograms or holographic materials used by customers for decoration, illustration or promotion
View previous award winners on the IHMA website